This License Agreement (hereinafter “Agreement”) is entered into by and between the buyer (hereinafter “Buyer”, “Buyers”) and HipoWorks Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (hereinafter “the Company”) and shall be effective upon purchase of digital assets (hereinafter “Product”, “Products”), displayed on drawhipo.com (hereinafter “the Website”).
- All DrawHipo products are available for royalty-free use for an unlimited number of personal and commercial projects and within print and digital products, except in the cases mentioned under “prohibitions”.
- You are not required to attribute or link to DrawHipo in any of your projects. However, giving credit to DrawHipo is always appreciated.
- You are allowed to use DrawHipo products in templates or items that will be sold on marketplaces.
- You can modify the DrawHipo products to fit your designs.
- You are not allowed to redistribute, resell, lease, license, sub-license DrawHipo products.
- You cannot modify the original design to render them unrecognizable from their original state to resell them.
4. License Termination
If the buyer fails to comply with this Agreement’s terms, the Company has the right to terminate the license immediately. Upon termination, the buyer must destroy the original and any copies of the product, including any back-up copies.
5. Copyright and Ownership
All copyright and ownership rights of the Products remain the exclusive property of the Company. No title or Intellectual Property Rights to the products are transferred to the buyer.
6. General Terms
We will not be responsible for any outcome that may occur during our products’ usage. We also reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these License Terms at any time.